Tuesday, February 24, 2009

"After a long time, I have found back this church!"


Dear friends in Christ,
On Saturday, February 21st, 2009, An Eighty Five years old man brought by Mrs. Sarah Nadarajoo to our Puchong Indian Church. Mr. Moses Sinnapen was baptized in our SDA church 30 years ago when the Sungai Way Indian Church was in Kampung Gandhi. He knows Pr. V N Joseph, and other pioneers of this church. When I talked to him, He said, "This is the True Church, after a long time of searching, I have found this church back". I was so happy to hear such a charasmatic and affirming clarification from him. He added, "I will come to this church daily and I love this church". All my members in Puchong got excited and admire Mr. Moses Sinnapen's enthusiasm and activeness even though he is really old. Praise The Lord for bringing Mr. Moses Sinnapen back to the church. Please pray for his health and his family.

Great By Transforming Grace of God,
Robert J Agustin

1 comment:

BaLs said...

Dude u look old ready.